Everyone has their “go-to” makeup stash or routine, what’s yours? I know you can be shy sometimes so I will share mine with you first.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Benefit POREfessional Matte Rescue Gel
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (fair)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (light)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (translucent)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation (porcelain)
- Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer
- Lorac Illuminating Highlighter (moonlight)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush (genius)
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (black)
- Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara (transparent)
- Tarte Maneater Mascara (black)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Feel free to comment below what your “go-to” makeup products are or even some products you would suggest for me to try. I’m always down to try new products!
Let me know what other “go-to” products you would like for me to post for!